Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wlecome!

Got your eye with the wrong spelling didnt i?

Anyway.

Welcome to LDS Filipina! When you search the blogosphere today, thousands of blogs support Filipina women.

I am a Latter Day Saint and a Filipina at that. I have seen a few Filipino blogs that are put up to support the cause of the LDS. So this blog has that purpose in mind. I am here to celebrate my life as Latter Day Saint in the Philippines.

What is an “LDS” by the way? LDS (Latter Day Saint/Saints) is a term used for members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You may recognize us more when we are called Mormons.

The very objective of this site is to tour my bloggerfriends to this life which not only shows the religious, but the happy, positive, and sometimes crazy world that i live in.

Since this is a very recent blog, some posts that i’ll be sharing are from those from the past.. past like last year..something like that.. have fun browsing!

No comments: